Lanzarote Grand Tour
Inclusive of Lanzarote Grand Tour
- modern air conditioned coach with pick up in resort
- return ferry transfer
- professional english speaking island guide
- buffet style lunch
- entrance to all attractions
Available on Tuesdays & Saturdays
Lanzarote Grand Tour Prices
Adult Price: 75€
Child Price (3yrs-11yrs) - 37€
Sight seeing & Volcanoes
From Fuerteventura, we will take you on a short ferry crossing to the island of Lanzarote. Accompanied by a professional guide, this tour will cover the most popular heights and sights of the island.
Visit the breath taking Timinfaya National Park, home to the famous dormant volcano, Fire Mountain. Here you will witness the immense heat that remains just below the ground and experience the stunning expanse of volcanic crators and lava flows.
The tour will also take in the green lagoons, local salt fields and wine tasting at the local vineyards in the picturesque village of La Geria.
A delicious buffet style lunch of typical Canarian dishes is included in this tour. After lunch, we will travel through the valey of 1000 palms to the ancient capital of Teguise. Continuing to the most northernly point, there will be a stop at the Mirador view point where you will see the small neighboring island of La Graciosa. One of the most popular attractions, Los Jameos del Agua (underground lava tube with caves and lake) is the next stop. Here you will witness the small blind white crabs and make your way through this awesome volcanic feature.
Heading along the east coast towards the ferry port, we will stop at the cactus gardens and the Caesar Manrique foundation (famous architect's home) before boarding the ferry, back to Fuerteventura.
- The tours must be booked a minimum of 5-6 days in advance
- The deposit of approximately 15% (the quote depends on each excursion) has to be made by Visa, Mastercard or Paypal
- The final balance has to be paid in CASH at the day of the excursion
- The final balance can NOT be paid by bank card.