Lanzarote Shopping Tour
What is included:
- return air conditioned coach
- return ferry crossing
- free time in Lanzarote
- full insurance
This excursion is available every Wenesday & Saturday.
Price of excursion:
Children (3-11yrs) 18€
Island Hopping is easier than you would think!
This return coach and ferry trip will take you to the south of Lanzarote, to the tourist resort of Playa Blanca. A lovely tourist resort with 2 marinas and a great beach, it´s no wonder this excursion is a best seller.
Our coach will take you to the northern resort of Corralejo, where we will catch the large ferry to cross to Lanzarote. A quick 25 minute journey, will sail past the National Park island of Los Lobos and be sure to look out for dolphins and flying fish!
Playa Blanca´s long seaside promenade has two lovely marinas. The promenade is full of shops, pretty boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants. Each Wednesday and Saturday, the resort hosts it´s very own market in the picturesque marina, selling leather, lace, african carvings and some very convincing "designer" handbags. Barter with the locals and grab yourself some bargains!
Playa Blanca has a lovely long beach with plenty of water sports to enjoy.
The Lanzarote Shopping excursion will allow you to enjoy freetime in the resort, to do as you please.
- The tours must be booked a minimum of 5-6 days in advance
- The deposit of approximately 15% (the quote depends on each excursion) has to be made by Visa, Mastercard or Paypal
- The final balance has to be paid in CASH at the day of the excursion
- The final balance can NOT be paid by bank card.