Northern Island Tour
Inclusive of Northern Island Tour
- modern air conditioned mini bus with pick up in resort
- professional english speaking island guide
Northern Island Tour Prices
Adult Price: 55€
Child Price (3yrs-11yrs) - 35€
Northern Fuerteventura Tour
From Caleta de Fuste we travel north to the famous National Park of the Sand Dunes. A truly stunning sight, where the wind that blows from the Sahara Desert has created a minature desert in Fuerteventura, 8kms of amazing dunes.
Heading to the north-west coast of the island, the tour will cover some of the most gorgeous beaches such as: Esquinzo, Arugo and the Playa Mujer.
We will stop to admire the volcanic Mount Tindaya, an ancient place of Majorero worship, rich in history! Legend has it, the mountain is haunted.
The next stop is the surfers village of El Cotillo. The tour will stop at Playa de la Concha beach, with its stunning white sands. Here you can sample some delicious local fish dishes in the restaurant "Azzurro".
After lunch we will return to Caleta de Fuste travelling through the island´s interior.
This tour takes in the frequented resorts and beaches, but the addition of heading off-road ensures an amazing day.
- The tours must be booked a minimum of 5-6 days in advance
- The deposit of approximately 15% (the quote depends on each excursion) has to be made by Visa, Mastercard or Paypal
- The final balance has to be paid in CASH at the day of the excursion
- The final balance can NOT be paid by bank card.