Fuerteventura Special Tour
Included in Island Tour
- air conditioned modern coach
- pick up in resort
- professional island tour guide
- food included
This excursion operates every Wednesday.
Private island tours are also available for larger groups.
Special Tour Price
Children (2-11yrs): 26€
If you want to know a bit more of the history and traditional life of Fuerteventura´s population, choose this tour.
This guided visit starts off going to the west coast, a place called Ajuy where you will visit impressive caves carved into the volcanic land, one of the oldest eruptions of the Canary Island. The lunch near the ocean, where you can enjoy traditional dishes from the island in front of the beautiful landscape scenery. Afterwards the tour takes us to visit the crafts fair, where artisans show how to prepare: gofio – flour made of roasted grain-, weave wool and paint tablecloths, followed by the tasting of typical products such as gofio, red wine and juice from red prickly pear fruits and the visit to the Aloe Vera plantation, where you can purchase first hand Aloe Vera products of own production.
- The tours must be booked a minimum of 5-6 days in advance
- The deposit of approximately 15% (the quote depends on each excursion) has to be made by Visa, Mastercard or Paypal
- The final balance has to be paid in CASH at the day of the excursion
- The final balance can NOT be paid by bank card.